GO FURTHER IN THE 2017 FORD FUSION IN WINNIPEG
2017 FORD FUSION ENGINES & FUEL ECONOMY
Fuel economy is one of the key factors in the uber-competitive four-door car market. To ensure that all shoppers get their preferred balance of fuel efficiency and power, the 2017 Ford Fusion can be had with one of five (!) engine choices. It might seem a little overwhelming at first, but we’ll break down all the need-to-know stats before you head down to our dealership for a spin:
- 2.5L i-VCT I4 – 175 horsepower, 175 lbs-ft of torque, and a 9.0 L/100km fuel economy in mixed city and highway driving
- 1.5L Ti-VCT I-4 EcoBoost with Automatic Start-Stop – 181 horsepower, 185 lbs-ft of torque, and a 8.0 L/100km fuel economy in mixed city and highway driving
- 2.0L Ti-VCT I-4 EcoBoost – 240 horsepower, 270 lbs-ft of torque, and a 8.9 L/100km fuel economy in mixed city and highway driving
- 2.0L Atkinson-Cycle I-4 Hybrid – 141 horsepower, 129 lbs-ft of torque, and a 5.6 L/100km fuel economy in mixed city and highway driving
- 2.0L Atkinson-Cycle I-4 Plug-in Hybrid – 141 horsepower, 129 lbs-ft of torque, and 2.7 Le/100km equivalent fuel economy in mixed city and highway driving
2017 FORD FUSION INTERIOR FEATURES
From your first glance, the 2017 Ford Fusion’s interior has a logical and well thought out design that will inspire confidence in all unfamiliar drivers. But behind those easy to use controls is some fascinating technology. When you opt for the SYNC 3 infotainment system, you get a large, high-resolution screen that manages your Bluetooth streaming music, GPS navigations, hands-free calling, and climate controls. And should you choose the 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid or Energi (plug-in electric), your instrument cluster houses a SmartGauge monitor that monitors how to drive and provides useful tips on how to improve your fuel efficiency.
2017 FORD FUSION SAFETY
Do you get nervous hunting down and sliding into tight parallel parking spots, particularly in a new car you don’t want to damage? You’re not alone. That’s why the 2017 Ford Fusion can be optioned with active park assist. All you have to do is drive slowly up to an empty spot, press the button, and your Fusion will guide itself in while you modulate the brakes and gas. But what comes standard on all 2017 Ford Fusion models is peace of mind knowing that it was awarded a Top Safety Pick by the IIHS thanks to its “Good” ratings in Overlap, Side, Roof, and Head Restraint test.
2017 FORD FUSION PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
From genuine Ford interior accessories like mud flaps and auxiliary audio cables, to roof racks, license plate frames, and winter tires, River City Ford’s dealership near Stony Mountain, Gimli, and Portage La Prairie, Manitoba is your most convenient source for Ford Fusion parts and warranty maintenance. Plus, you have the option to book your next service appointment online. It’s the fastest way to save your spot in time for the spring/fall tire shop rush!
|8 AM - 9 PM||8 AM - 9 PM||8 AM - 6 PM||8 AM - 6 PM||8 AM - 6 PM||8 AM - 6 PM||CLOSED|