Parts & Tires
Your Destination for Auto Parts in Winnipeg
Your Ford is more than just a way to get from point A to point B. It’s an incredible piece of automotive technology, loaded with innovation from bumper to bumper. Every part works seamlessly together to deliver the exhilaration you feel when you press down on the gas pedal. If those parts are worn or broken, it can affect your driving experience. If you’re looking for auto parts and accessories in Winnipeg, look no further than River City Ford!
At River City Ford, we’re proud to carry an impressive inventory of Ford parts and accessories. Whether you’re looking to repair, upgrade, or customize, our friendly parts experts are here to help you put all the pieces together. Don’t drive a Ford vehicle? No problem! We service all makes and models – and carry parts for them, too. Order yours today using our convenient online form.
We also carry performance parts such as RTR, Roush Performance, & Ford Performance. At River City Ford we sell high quality performance parts -everything from exhaust kits to suspension to hood strut kits. Order yours today using our convenient online form!
Order a Part
Tires & Storage
Winter tires offer improved traction in difficult winter conditions, while summer tires help your vehicle perform better when the sun is shining. Since tires are an integral part of your vehicle’s safety systems, it’s important to have the correct tires for the conditions. River City Ford can help you get a grip on the driving conditions with our selection of quality tires. Build your quote using our Tire Tool, and rest easy knowing that you’re getting the most competitive pricing, thanks to our Price Beat Guarantee. Once you’ve selected the perfect tires, our team of expert installers will have you back on the road before you know it. At River City Ford, we’ll get you rolling!
Finance Your Tires with MPI
What does the Manitoba Public Insurance (MPI) provide?
- MPI offers the Winter Tire Program which provides low-interest financing to eligible Manitobans at prime plus two per cent*, on up to $2,000 per vehicle.
- Which can be used for the purchase of qualifying winter tires and associated costs.
- You have the choice to select a financing term between one and four years and a monthly payment withdrawal day.
What are the programs qualifications?
- Be an individual (not a corporate) Manitoba Public Insurance Customer.
- Purchase qualifying winter tires for a passenger vehicle or light truck (gross vehicle weight under 4541kgs) registered under your name.
- Have no financing restrictions or outstanding payments on your MPI account.
What happens once you qualify?
- MPI will confirm if you qualify, ask you to fill out a few forms and will complete the loan authorization.
- Be sure to bring:
- Your vehicle registration certificate
- Your driver’s license or identification card
Processing & Payment?
- You can pay for your tires by making monthly, preauthorized payments to MPI through your bank.
- Your first payment will be withdrawn one month from the date the loan is processed.
- The preauthorized payments are withdrawn each month on the withdrawal day you selected.
- The loan process can be completed at a chosen retailer. However, if your payments are being made by someone other than yourself, the account holder must first visit an Autopac agent to sign the Preauthorized Payment Agreement.