Tires & Storage
Winter driving got you slipping and sliding like a penguin on ice? Summer driving got you feeling like a racecar driver? River City Ford has the perfect solution for you - tires!
Our selection of high-quality tires will give you the traction you need to tackle any driving conditions with ease. And with our Tire Tool, you can easily get a quote and take advantage of our Price Match Promise to get the best deal around. Our team of tire experts will have you back on the road in no time, ready to handle whatever comes your way. So don't let the weather get you down, come to River City Ford and let us keep you rolling smoothly all year round!
Running out of space to store your off-season tires? Take advantage of our hassle-free tire storage program. Just schedule an appointment with our Service Department and we'll take care of every-thing else. You'll be ready to roll with your new tires while your off-season ones are stored safely in our storage facility. Plus, if you purchase a set of four tires from us, we'll throw in one season of storage for free! Don't wait, book your appointment now and enjoy stress-free tire swapping all year round!
Finance Your Tires With MPI
We know the importance of having a car that performs well, so we want to help you get the right tires for your vehicle. We also provide financing options with MPI so you can get the most out of your car. We ensure you get financing of up to $2000, and all your replacement needs are taken care of.
What does the Manitoba Public Insurance (MPI) provide?
- MPI offers the Winter Tire Program which provides low-interest financing to eligible Manitobans at prime plus two per cent*, on up to $2,000 per vehicle.
- Which can be used for the purchase of qualifying winter tires and associated costs.
- You have the choice to select a financing term between one and four years and a monthly payment withdrawal day.
What are the programs qualifications?
- Be an individual (not a corporate) Manitoba Public Insurance Customer.
- Purchase qualifying winter tires for a passenger vehicle or light truck (gross vehicle weight under 4541kgs) registered under your name.
- Have no financing restrictions or outstanding payments on your MPI account.
What happens once you qualify?
- MPI will confirm if you qualify, ask you to fill out a few forms and will complete the loan authorization.
- Be sure to bring:
- Your vehicle registration certificate
- Your driver’s license or identification card
Processing & Payment?
- You can pay for your tires by making monthly, preauthorized payments to MPI through your bank.
- Your first payment will be withdrawn one month from the date the loan is processed.
- The preauthorized payments are withdrawn each month on the withdrawal day you selected.
- The loan process can be completed at a chosen retailer. However, if your payments are being made by someone other than yourself, the account holder must first visit an Autopac agent to sign the Preauthorized Payment Agreement.