Begin Servicing With River City Ford
When it comes to taking care of your Ford, no one around Winnipeg understands the outer design and inner workings better than we do here at River City Ford. We have Ford factory-trained technicians working in small teams, most who have obtained Inter-provincial Journeyman status which means that we fix your car right, the first time! Our parts are as diverse as your budget, and our service as transparent as polished glass.
Quick Lane Service
Looking for quality maintenance repairs done right?
We’ve got you covered! Our Quick Lane provides preventative maintenance and light repairs such as; tires, brakes, batteries, alignments, oil and filters. And the best part? There’s no appointment necessary. Don’t drive a Ford? No problem! Our experts are certified to service all makes and models. Bring your vehicle in today, grab a cup of freshly brewed coffee and if you’d like, hang out in our comfy customer lounge until your vehicle is ready. Have somewhere to be and can’t wait? Our complimentary shuttle service will get you there in time and pick you up once your vehicle is ready.
- Shuttle Service is available to all customers with safety protocols in place. Feel free to wait in our customer lounge, or our shuttle team can get you where you need to go while your vehicle is in the shop.
- Here is how we are keeping you safe:
- Drivers and customers are required to wear a face mask - feel free to bring your own or leverage the ones we have available.
- Vehicle seating areas will be sanitized by the driver prior to customers entering the vehicle.
- Hand sanitizer will be supplied in the vehicle and gloves will be available if desired.
Services we offer:
- Oil Change, lube and filter
- Shocks / Struts
- Cooling system flush
- Minor tune-ups
- Transmission service
- Wheel bearing re-packs
- Tire rotation / balancing
- Wheel alignment
- All minor mechanical work (hoses, lights and belts)
With full calendars and a never-ending to-do list, it’s easy to let essential vehicle maintenance wait for another day. At River City Ford, scheduling service at a time that works for you is simple, thanks to our online booking form! Simply fill it out, pick a convenient time, let us know what kind of service you need, and we’ll take it from there. The best part? You can schedule service from wherever you have a connection. It’s never been easier to give your car the care it needs, thanks to River City Ford.
How to find us:
Not sure if you need to bring your vehicle to Quick Lane or Main Service? Let’s find out!
Or ask one of our representatives live via chat.
If you have questions about any of our services, feel free to give us a call. We’re happy to help!
At River City Ford, we know your time is valuable; that's why we have multiple options to get your vehicle to us when you require maintenance:
- Pick up and Delivery
- Unable to make it in? We offer FREE pick up and delivery of your vehicle to the St. James, Charleswood and Headingly areas. Let us know what services you require, when and where we can pick up your vehicle and we will deliver it back to you once it's complete. Not in those areas? Pick up and delivery is still available for a $30 fee.
- Pick up and Delivery
- Overnight Drop Off
- We offer a complete contact-less service experience. Simply bring your vehicle down to the dealership and utilize our overnight pick up and drop off option. Following the steps outlined at the pick up and drop off location, book online or fill out the required form, drop off your keys and take advantage of our mobile cashier.
Book An Appointment